Roger L. Turk
Mr. Roger Turk has been a driving force at Thomas J. Henry for over 20 years and continues to demonstrate aggression and diligence throughout each of his cases. With over a decade of trial experience, Mr. Turk maintains a national presence in multiple areas of personal injury litigation.
Mr. Turk has been lead counsel in high profile litigation throughout the United States, representing clients in a full range of personal injury cases involving trucking accidents, medical malpractice, nursing home abuse, industrial accidents, and construction accidents. He has also tried scores of cases in state and federal courts against Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies.
Mr. Turk is a highly skilled and gifted trial attorney who brings an unparalleled drive to Thomas J. Henry. Because of his unique insight and vast repository of knowledge, his clients can be sure that they are getting invaluable legal advice.
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Industrial Accidents
- Maritime and Jones Act Claims
- Nursing Home Neglect
- Products Liability
- Toxic Tort
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Injuries
- The State Bar of Texas (1993)
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
- Southern Methodist University School of Law, Dallas, Texas (J.D.)
- Southwest Texas State, San Marcos, Texas (B.B.A.)
- The American Bar Association