Mr. Russ Gifford is an associate attorney at Thomas J. Henry.
Mr. Gifford obtained his Doctor of Jurisprudence from University of Houston Law Center and also holds a Bachelor of the Arts from University of Texas at San Antonio. Prior to working with Thomas J. Henry, Mr. Gifford worked as a volunteer attorney with Ramstein Law Center at Ramstein Air Base in Germany. During this time, he advised service members, dependents, retirees, and Department of Defense employees on a variety of legal issues including family law, federal administrative law, and will planning. Upon returning to Texas, Mr. Gifford joined an Austin-based firm focused on analyzing and preparing government leases and real estate contracts.
Joining Thomas J. Henry in 2019, Mr. Gifford now represents clients injured in automobile accidents, drunk driving accidents, pedestrian accidents, and premises liability accidents. Outside of his work as attorney, Mr. Gifford is a military veteran, having served 10 years with the U.S. Navy, and is an avid outdoor enthusiast and traveler.
- State Bar of Texas
- University of Houston Law Center, Houston, Texas (J.D.)
- 2013 Class Speaker
- Houston Journal of Consumer & Commercial Law, Contributing Editor
- Military Law Society, President
- Student Bar Association, Senior State Bar of Texas Liaison
- University of Texas at San Antonio, San Antonio, Texas (B.A.)