Russell T. Jackson
Mr. Russell T. Jackson is a personal injury trial lawyer who handles cases involving automobile and trucking crashes, wrongful death, DWI, workplace injuries, dram shop, products liability, medical malpractice, and premises liability.
Originally from Albuquerque, New Mexico, Mr. Jackson moved to Texas in 2006 when he enrolled at St. Mary’s University School of Law in San Antonio. Mr. Jackson began his legal career working for insurance companies defending personal injury lawsuits, but soon realized his true calling was representing individuals and families who have been harmed by the wrongdoing of others. Since 2011, Mr. Jackson has exclusively represented plaintiffs in personal injury and wrongful death cases. Mr. Jackson has tried numerous cases to verdict in courts throughout Texas. In 2018, Mr. Jackson obtained a multi-million dollar jury verdict for the families of a mother and daughter who were tragically killed by an intoxicated driver. Mr. Jackson brings energy and passion to the practice of law, providing his clients the best possible representation during every phase of their case.
In his spare time, Mr. Jackson enjoys spending time with his fiancée and their two Great Danes.
- Automobile Accidens
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of New Mexico
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas (J.D.)
- New Mexico State University, Las Cruces, New Mexico (B.A.)
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- San Antonio Bar Association
- San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Corpus Christi Bar Association
- Corpus Christi Young Lawyers Association