Mr. Scott Walther is a lawyer at Thomas J. Henry.
Mr. Walther obtained his Doctor of Jurisprudence at St. Mary’s University School of Law and also holds a Bachelor of Arts from Texas State University. During law school, Mr. Walther contributed to the St. Mary’s Scholar Law Review as a staff writer. He also attended the St. Mary’s Institute on China Law and Business at Beihang University in Beijing, China. Mr. Walther has been invited back to St. Mary’s several times to judge Moot Court and Mock Trial competitions.
Prior to joining Thomas J. Henry, Mr. Walther focused his practice on the representation of clients involved in small claims collection cases and commercial litigation. He also second chaired several trials in bankruptcy court. He now works alongside the firm’s senior attorneys to secure fair compensation for clients injured in auto accidents, drunk driving accidents, premises liability accidents, and trucking accidents.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- State Bar of Texas
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas (J.D.)
- St. Mary’s Scholar Law Review, Staff Writer
- St. Mary’s Institute on China Law and Business at Beihang University, Beijing, China
- Texas State University (B.A.)
- Magna Cum Laude
- Alpha Chi National Honor Society
- Pi Sigma Alpha, Political Science Honor Society