Stacy M. Trujillo
Ms. Stacy M. Trujillo is a motivated attorney from San Antonio.
Ms. Trujillo earned her Doctor of Jurisprudence from South Texas College of Law in Houston. She also holds master’s and bachelor’s degrees from the University of the Incarnate Word.
During law school, Ms. Trujillo interned for two offices in Houston where she wrote legal memorandums and researched and prepared cases for trial. After graduating, she worked as a law clerk in the Office of General Counsel at a community college.
Ms. Trujillo also has experience working as a Capacity Building Program Coordinator for a small business where she developed a comprehensive business capacity program and advised small, minority, women’s, and veterans’ business enterprises.
Ms. Trujillo has advanced knowledge of business practices and legal contracts. She joined Thomas J. Henry in 2020.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Injuries
- State Bar of Texas
- South Texas College of Law Houston, Houston, Texas (J.D.)
- American Bar Association, member
- Mexican American Bar Association of Houston, member
- Houston Young Lawyer Association, member
- Dean’s List, Fall 2019
- University of the Incarnate Word, San Antonio, Texas (M.A.)
- 4.0 GPA
- Distinguished graduate
- University of the Incarnate Word, San Antonio, Texas (B.A)
- Dean’s list, Spring 2016