Steven G. Marquez
Mr. Steven G. Marquez is a veteran litigator with more than 15 years of experience, including nine years as owner and operator of his own law firm.
Prior to joining Thomas J. Henry in 2018, Mr. Marquez represented clients involved in a variety of legal matters, including civil litigation, personal injury, consumer law, business law, criminal law, and will and probate law. He also served eight years as a visiting professor for DeVry University, teaching Business Law and Ethics. As a litigation attorney with Thomas J. Henry, Mr. Marquez now focuses his practice on matters of personal injury, including automobile accidents, company vehicle accidents, product liability, premise liability, trucking accidents, and workplace injuries.
Beyond his work as an attorney, Mr. Marquez is the proud father of two young daughters and especially enjoys participating in swimming and gymnastics classes with them. He is a super-fan of FC Barcelona, a marathon and half-marathon runner, and enjoys traveling when time allows. Mr. Marquez is also a supporter of the Down Syndrome Association of South Texas, Dads Appreciating Down Syndrome (D.A.D.S.).
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Product Liability
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- State Bar of Texas
- University of Notre Dame Law School, Notre Dame, Indiana
- Dean’s Honor List
- Hispanic Law Students Association, President
- University of Texas, Austin, Texas
- Pi Sigma Alpha, National Political Science Honor Society
- Voter Registrar
- John Ben Shepperd Public Leadership Institute
- San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association (SATLA)