Syreeta Alexander is an attorney at Thomas J. Henry.
Syreeta Alexander completed her Doctor of Jurisprudence at Thurgood Marshall School of Law in Houston, Texas after completing her bachelor’s degree in Government/Political Science from the University of Texas.
Before joining Thomas J. Henry, Alexander was an assistant attorney general for the Office of the Texas Attorney General. She also served as an attorney on the Texas Department of Insurance as well as the Texas Department of Public Safety and has experience working as a financial analyst attorney for TMIRS. In her career, she has prosecuted over 4,000 DWI cases, litigated insurance agent enforcement actions, and argued ALR Appeals, Medical Advisory Board (MAB) appeals, and license suspension appeals, amongst several other legal duties.
Outside of being an attorney, Alexander enjoys spending time with her Yorkshire terrier, Mulan, and traveling.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- Thurgood Marshall School of Law, Houston, Texas (J.D.)
- Wills & Probate Legal Clinic Student Attorney
- CALI (Am.Jur.) Award for Best Oral Argument
- Dean’s List
- The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas (B.A.)