Tammy Bruch Click
Ms. Tammy Bruch Click is a respected trial attorney with more than 30 years of litigation experience.
Over the course of her career, Ms. Click has represented both Plaintiffs and Defendants involved in all manner of civil litigation, including personal injury, labor and employment, and probate and contract cases. Ms. Click has tried more than 60 cases to verdict, has conducted numerous mediations and arbitrations, and has successfully advocated on behalf of clients at the administrative, trial, and appellate levels.
Ms. Click’s dedication to her clients means that every case is pursued with diligence and conviction from intake to completion. Joining Thomas J. Henry in 2015, Ms. Click currently represents clients involved in auto and trucking accidents, premises liability claims, instances of medical malpractice, workplace accidents, and product liability accidents.
- Auto Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Injuries
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- University of Houston College of Law, Houston, Texas (J.D.)
- Austin College, Sherman, Texas (B.A.)
- Panel Member of United States Mediation and Arbitration
- Certified Mediator for Bexar County