Tomas E. Alarcon
Mr. Tomas E. Alarcon is an associate attorney in the litigation division at Thomas J. Henry’s San Antonio office.
Mr. Alarcon earned his Doctor of Jurisprudence from Southern University Law Center, graduating in the top 3% of his class with magna cum laude honors. Prior to law school, Mr. Alarcon earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Evolutionary Psychology from the University of Texas at Austin.
In addition to clerking for the Louisiana Fifth Circuit Court of Appeal under the Honorable Fredericka Wicker and Catholic Charities – Immigration Legal Services Unit, Mr. Alarcon worked for over a year at a national plaintiff’s personal injury firm in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Mr. Alarcon currently assists Thomas J. Henry’s senior litigation attorneys in all legal research, legal writing, and discovery matters. Outside of the office, Mr. Alarcon enjoys volunteering his time with local organizations that focus on youth outreach.
- Auto Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Maritime and Jones Act Claims
- Medical Malpractice
- Premises Liability
- State Bar of Texas
- Southern University Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana (J.D.)
- Graduated Top 3%
- Magna Cum Laude Honors
- Dean’s List
- Top Grade Award in Obligations
- Top Grade Award in Civil Procedure
- Top Grade Award in Business Entities
- Top Grade Award in UCC 3 – Security Devices
- Teaching Assistant in Sales and Leases, Criminal Law, and Contracts
- University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas (B.A.)