Abagail “Abbie” Carrier
Attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law's San Antonio Office
Ms. Abagail “Abbie” Carrier obtained her Doctor of Jurisprudence at St. Mary’s University School of Law after completing her bachelor’s degree in Political Science at the University of Southern Maine.
Prior to joining Thomas J. Henry Law, Ms. Carrier worked with another San Antonio-based personal injury firm where she gathered valuable experience conducting legal research, preparing and presenting clients for deposition, and representing clients in their legal matters. She has handled and managed 200 litigation files from inception to trial and understand what it takes to successfully represent injured clients through every phase of their claim.
Ms. Carrier is a hard worker who prides herself on finding creative solutions to her clients’ problems. Each of her clients can rest assured that their case is being pursued with care, respect, and tenacity.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas (J.D.)
- University of Southern Maine, Portland, Maine (B.A)
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Bexar County Women’s Law Association
- San Antonio Young Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- Caritas Legal Services Ask-A-Lawyer Clinic, volunteer
- San Antonio Bar Association Community Justice Program Wills Clinic, volunteer
- Texas C-Bar Entrepreneurship Legal Clinic, volunteer
- San Antonio Bar Association Community Justice Program Veterans Clinic, volunteer
- St. Mary’s University School of Law Identification Recovery Program, volunteer