Adam H. Bell
Attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law's Austin Office
Mr. Adam H. Bell finished his Doctor of Jurisprudence at Creighton University School of Law after completing a bachelor degree in political science at Southern Methodist University. He is also a graduate of the Trial Lawyer’s College Thunderhead Ranch, Dubois, Wyoming.
Prior to joining Thomas J. Henry Law’s Austin office, Mr. Bell amassed seven years working as a criminal prosecutor followed by 12 years of trial work as a criminal defense lawyer. During his career, Mr. Bell has tried around 40 cases to jury verdict and hundreds of bench trials before local, state, and federal courts in New Mexico and Colorado. Mr. Bell has also served as Guardian Ad Litem and Youth Attorney on behalf of children and youth who were victims of Neglect and Abuse in cases filed by the New Mexico Children, Youth & Families Department.
Mr. Bell previously taught paralegal students Criminal Law & Criminal Procedure at San Juan College, in Farmington, New Mexico, and taught first-year students a course entitled Legal Foundations at Trinity International University School of Law, in Orange County, California. The latter course traced the history of the Common Law from the Code of Hammurabi, about 400 B.C., through the present day.
Outside of his legal career, Mr. Bell is a BMW motorcycle enthusiast and semi-competitive shooter. He also served as a commissioned officer in the United States Army Reserves and National Guard from 1985 through 1993.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of New Mexico
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Mexico
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- Creighton University School of Law, Omaha, Nebraska (J.D.)
- Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas (B.A)
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL)
- New Mexico Criminal Defense Lawyers Association (NMCDLA)
- Alpha Tau Omega
AWARDS AND ACCOLADES
- Selected for Membership in the 2017 10 Best Criminal Law Attorneys for New Mexico by the American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys based on Client Satisfaction
- Selected for Membership in Top 10 Attorney Award by the National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys in 2016 and 2017 based on Client Satisfaction
- Selected for Superior Attorney status by the National Advocacy for DUI Defense, LLC, in 2016 and 2017
- Selected for Membership as an Executive Member of the National Association of Premier DUI Attorneys