Allen D. Petit
Attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law's San Antonio Office
Mr. Allen D. Petit received his Juris Doctor from Quinnipiac University School of Law and also holds a Bachelor of Science from the University of Rhode Island. During law school, Mr. Petit interned with multiple firms, drafting motions, conducting legal research, and preparing depositions and hearings.
Mr. Petit also interned with a firm handling property and asset management – a role which required Mr. Petit to become familiar with issues concerning bankruptcy and probate law.
Mr. Petit currently works alongside the firm’s senior attorneys in pursuit of fair compensation for individuals injured in auto and trucking accidents, company vehicle accidents, on the job accidents, and product liability accidents.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- Quinnipiac University School of Law, Hamden, Connecticut (J.D.)
- Cum Laude
- Associate Editor of the Health Law Journal
- Treasurer of the Student Bar Association
- Phi Delta Phi
- University of Rhode Island, Kingston, Rhode Island (B.S.)
- Magna Cum Laude
- Beta Alpha Phi Business Honor Society
- Omicron Delta Kappa Leadership Honor Society
- Chief Financial Officer for Student Government
- Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity