Attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law’s Houston Office
Ms. Ambrosia Voss earned her Doctor of Jurisprudence from Texas Southern University Thurgood Marshall School of Law. She also holds a Bachelor of Arts from Texas A&M University.
During law school, Ms. Voss interned with several Texas-based firms and companies. She served as a legal intern with a criminal defense firm for three consecutive summer sessions. During her time at Thurgood Marshall School of Law, she also interned with the Earl Carl Institute for Legal and Social Policy as part of the Innocence Project and the Opal Mitchell Lee Property Preservation Project.
After graduating from law school, Ms. Voss gained valuable experience at a law firm, where she drafted pleadings and motions, met and counseled clients, attended and prepared for mediations and depositions, and researched and prepared for hearings and trials.
Joining Thomas J. Henry Law in 2023, Ms. Voss currently works with the firm’s Commercial Case Development team. Alongside senior litigators, she helps build some of the firm’s most complex cases for litigation.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- Texas Southern University Thurgood Marshall School of Law , Houston, Texas (J.D.)
- Dean’s List
- Earl Carl Institute for Legal and Social Policy
- Thurgood Marshall School of Law Journal of Gender, Race, & Justice
- Houston Young Lawyer’s Association
- Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas (B.A.)
- Regent’s Scholar
- Dean’s List