Bertrand C. Harry, Esq., LL.M
Attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law's San Antonio Office
Mr. Bertrand C. Harry, Esq., has been a practicing civil litigation attorney since 1993.
Mr. Harry earned his Master of Law degree at Temple University Beasley School of Law. He also holds a Juris Doctor from Washburn University School of Law and a bachelor’s from the University of Pittsburgh.
For the past 20 years, Mr. Harry has been a successful defense attorney for a Fortune 100 insurance company where he represented clients in matters of high exposure and other complex litigation. He has also served as a Team Leader for a group of six litigation attorneys of varying experience.
Mr. Harry is dedicated to his job and has obtained many positive outcomes for his clients for years. Before joining Thomas J. Henry, he served as an Arbitrator in several New Jersey Counties for 15 years.
In his spare time, Mr. Harry likes to work out, travel, read, and spend time with his children.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit
- Camden County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- National Bar Association
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (LL.M.)
- Washburn University School of Law, Topeka, Kansas (J.D.)
- University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (B.A.)