Brian David Smith
Attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law's San Antonio Office
Mr. Brian David Smith is a senior litigation attorney with 15 years of legal experience.
Mr. Smith was born and raised in Beaumont, Texas. He was admitted to State Bar of Texas Bar in May of 2006 after graduating from law school in two and a half years and is also admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the Western District of Texas, United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas and United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.
Mr. Smith received his Doctor of Jurisprudence from St. Mary’s University School of Law and also holds a Masters of Urban and Regional Planning and a Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Development from Texas A&M University.
Beyond his work as an attorney, Mr. Smith is the proud father to 10 -year-old John Parker Smith, III and enjoys watching his son play basketball. Mr. Smith also enjoys plying golf, saltwater fishing, reading about Texas History, cooking gumbo, and attending San Antonio Missions Baseball games.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas (J.D.)
- Texas A&M University, College Station (M.U.R.P./B.S.)