Attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law's San Antonio Office
Ms. Candace Davis is an attorney from Fort Worth, Texas.
Ms. Davis earned her Juris Doctor from Texas A&M University School of Law. She also holds a Bachelor of Science from Texas State University.
While in law school, Ms. Davis interned at several Texas law firms, where she grew her skills in the field. Among other responsibilities, she drafted policy reforms, participated in employee grievance hearings, attended meetings, and researched and wrote memorandums.
She was later hired by a firm in Conroe, Texas, where she worked as a Law Clerk, observing processes, witnessing negotiations, reviewing procedures, and monitoring case filings. Most recently, Ms. Davis has worked as an admission recruiter for Texas A&M University School of Law.
When not working, she is often travelling nationally and internationally. She is family oriented and passionate about her clients.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- Bexar County Women’s Bar Association
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Texas A&M University School of Law, Fort Worth, Texas (J.D.)
- Texas State University, San Marcos, Texas (B.S.)
- Dean’s List: Spring 2012, Spring 2013, Spring 2014, Fall 2014, Spring 2015