Carlo E. Caravetta
Attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law's San Antonio Office
Mr. Carlo Carvetta is a passionate attorney with over 25 years of experience with complex litigation.
Mr. Carvetta received his Juris Doctor at Western State University College of Law in Fullerton, California. He also holds a Bachelor of Science from Arizona State University in Phoenix, Arizona.
For 11 years, Mr. Carvetta worked as a managing attorney at a firm with offices in California and Texas. There, he successfully resolved numerous complex, multi-party disputes involving a wide array of issues. He also gained valuable experience in transaction leadership and litigation management—achieving favorable outcomes, negotiating complex settlements, and orchestrating real estate transactions. While working for an international client in Singapore, he managed local counsel to orchestrate a $500 million real estate transaction.
Mr. Carvetta’s success in the field has given him an expert knowledge of risk assessment, negotiations, and strategies as they relate to litigation and costs. His ability to adapt, collaborate, focus, and lead have helped him deliver numerous positive outcomes for 25 years.
Out of the office, Mr. Carvetta is an avid outdoorsman, hunter, and game fisherman. He can speak both English and Italian.
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Western State University College of Law, Fullerton, California (J.D.)
- Moot Court
- Arizona State University, Phoenix, Arizona (B.S.)
- Deans Honor List
- Golden Key National Honor Society
AWARDS AND HONORS
- Recognition of Achievement, County of Orange, California
- Recognition of Achievement, U.S. House of Representatives, John Campbell (twice awarded)
- Recognition of Achievement, California State Senate, Senator Dick Ackerman.
- Recognition of Achievement, California State Legislature
- Assembly, Assemblymen Todd Spitzer and Chuck Devore.
- Certified Information Privacy Professional (IAPP)
- Cybersecurity Certification (Harvard University)