Carlos M. Ramirez
Attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law’s San Antonio Office
Mr. Carlos M. Ramirez is a dedicated and experienced attorney with a passion for helping his clients. He graduated from St. Mary’s University School of Law in San Antonio, Texas, and received his Master of Business Administration from the University of Texas-Pan American in Edinburg, Texas.
In law school, Mr. Ramirez was actively involved in extracurricular activities, including serving as a senior associate editor for the St. Mary’s Law Journal, president of the St. Mary’s Toastmasters Club, and editor for the St. Mary’s Research Fellows. He was also a two-time quarter-finalist and semi-finalist in various St. Mary’s Moot Court Competitions.
After law school, Mr. Ramirez worked at several accredited law firms, gaining experience in personal injury, criminal law, family law, and probate law. In addition, Mr. Ramirez was a first-chair prosecutor in a criminal trial and served as an assistant district attorney for Hidalgo County before joining Thomas J. Henry Law.
Mr. Ramirez is best known for his work ethic, dedication, and commitment to his clients. He is always willing to go the extra mile to ensure that they receive the best possible representation.
Outside of work, Mr. Ramirez is a proud father of his 11-year-old daughter, and he enjoys spending time with his family and friends.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
State Bar of Texas
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas (J.D.)
- St. Mary’s Law Journal, Senior Associate Editor
- St. Mary’s Law Journal, Staff Writer
- St. Mary’s Law Toastmasters, President
- St. Mary’s Law Toastmasters, Vice President
- Dean’s Research Fellows, Editor
- Dean’s Research Fellows, Staff Writer
- University of Texas- Pan American, Edinburg, Texas (MBA)