Attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law's Corpus Christi Office
Mr. Chet Lauck is a dedicated attorney with more than 20 years of litigation experience. He currently represents injured clients from our firm’s Corpus Christi law offices.
Mr. Lauck earned his Juris Doctor from the University of Arkansas School of Law at Fayetteville. He also holds a bachelor’s degree from Westminster College in Fulton, Missouri.
Immediately after law school, Mr. Lauck acquired bar admission to practice in the state of Arkansas and began his legal career in 1999 as a trial attorney with the Little Rock office of a Houston-based firm. In this role, Mr. Lauck primarily handled FELA litigation involving railroad worker injuries. He conducted seminars for lodges of 12 railroad labor unions and managed litigation for the firm’s Little Rock office.
In 2008, Mr. Lauck began practicing in personal injury defense, representing clients involved in medical malpractice, product liability, premises liability, car accident, and commercial trucking litigation. Mr. Lauck continued this work for roughly four years before founding his own personal injury firm, this time representing plaintiffs. His firm also handled matters pertaining to FELA, whistleblower lawsuits, Jones Act claims, and product liability litigation.
Mr. Lauck is familiar with all aspects of litigation, having handled jury trials and appeals in courtrooms across the nation including state and federal courts in Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Tennessee, Texas, and Washington. He has also conducted Continuing Legal Education classes on various aspects of jury trials, sharing his expertise with lawyers and attorneys seeking to strengthen their understanding of the law.
Outside of his work as an attorney, Mr. Lauck is a committed family man who enjoys spending time with his family. He also enjoys playing music and has played in blues bands and rock bands off-and-on since high school.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Arkansas
- State Bar of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Arkansas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Arkansas
- U.S. District Court for the District of Nebraska
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court for the District of Tennessee
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- University of Arkansas School of Law; Fayetteville, AR (J.D.)
- Westminster College; Fulton; MO (B.A.)
- Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association
- Academy of Railroad Labor Attorneys