Attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law's San Antonio Office
Mr. David Henry grew up in Corpus Christi, Texas and began working as a clerk in his grandfather’s law office when he was 13. After graduating from Mary Carroll High School in 2008, Mr. Henry attended Baylor University where he graduated with a bachelor’s degree in political science. He then went onto Texas A&M School of Law in Fort Worth where he obtained his Doctor of Jurisprudence in 2015.
Mr. Henry’s family has a long history of working as attorneys and serving the community. With dozens of attorneys in his family and extended family practicing in a variety of fields of law, Mr. Henry felt working as an attorney was a job he was destined to take and it is one he enjoys doing.
Prior to joining Thomas J. Henry Law, Mr. Henry practiced family law in Corpus Christi where he assisted countless individuals with a diverse set of family law issues including child custody, child support, divorce, and CPS cases. He represented clients of all ages, from newborns to the elderly. This experience further enkindled Mr. Henry’s passion for helping individuals and families through tough times.
At Thomas J. Henry Law, Mr. Henry is one of the firm’s senior litigators and fights for compensation for clients involved in complex personal injury cases, including matters dealing with car accidents, company vehicle accidents, trucking accidents, workplace injury, premises liability claims, and wrongful death.
Beyond his work as an attorney, Mr. Henry is recently engaged, an avid reader of all things Science Fiction and Fantasy, and a gamer. He also enjoys cooking and hosting family and friends for dinner.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas A&M University School of Law, Fort Worth, Texas (J.D.)
- Baylor University, Waco, Texas (B.A.)
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND ACTIVITIES
- 2019-2020 President of the Corpus Christi Bar Association Family Law Section
- 2018-2019 Vice President of the Corpus Christi Bar Association Family Law Section
- 2020-2021 Past President of the Corpus Christi Young Lawyers Association
- 2019-2020 President of the Corpus Christi Young Lawyers Association
- 2018-2019 Vice President of the Corpus Christi Young Lawyers Association
- 2017-2018 Secretary of the Corpus Christi Young Lawyers Association
- 2016-2017 Board Member of the Corpus Christi Young Lawyers Association