David L. Jones
Attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law's San Antonio Office
Mr. David L. Jones earned his Juris Doctor from the University of Michigan Law School. He also holds a Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance from the University of Texas.
Mr. Jones has extensive experience in the areas of premises liability, products liability, and commercial litigation, having worked in positions ranging from Associate to Senior Attorney. Mr. Jones’s success in each role is shown through a track record of quick decisions, professional communication, and favorable outcomes. He has prepared cases for trial, represented businesses in numerous complex lawsuits, and coordinated many cases involving pharmaceuticals and medical devices.
As a notable achievement, Mr. Jones successfully obtained a settlement at trial of two million five hundred thousand dollars in less than four months.
When not in office, Mr. Jones enjoys hunting and fishing. He helped start Forged Lacrosse, the first girls-only lacrosse club in San Antonio.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- University of Michigan Law School, Ann Arbor, MI, (J.D.)
- University of Texas, Austin, TX, (B.B.A.)
- Cum Laude
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- Member of the Texas Bar Association
- Member of the San Antonio Bar Association
- Member of the Corpus Christi Young Lawyers Association
- Secretary of the Board of Directors in 2000-2001