Attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law's Austin Office
Mr. Fernando Salcedo obtained his Doctor of Jurisprudence at the University of Texas School of Law while serving as chair for the Board of Advocates, as well as being on UT Law’s Interscholastic Mock Trial Team for the American Association for Justice Mock Trail Competition.
Having joined Thomas J. Henry Law in 2020, Mr. Salcedo works alongside the firm’s senior litigators in pursuit of substantial compensation for clients injured in automobile accidents, company vehicle accidents, trucking accidents, drunk driving accidents, and premises liability accidents.
In his spare time, Mr. Salcedo, enjoys working in his garage, playing with his three dogs, cooking for friends and family, and traveling with his wife Darlene.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- The University of Texas School of Law, Austin, Texas
- Board of Advocates, Chair
- Interscholastic Mock Trial Team – AAJ Competition
- The University of Texas at El Paso, El Paso, Texas
- cum laude in Political Science
- Lambda Chi Alpha
- Alpha Phi Omega,
- Pi Sigma Alpha