Attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law's San Antonio Office
Mr. Jack Morrison graduated with his Doctor of Jurisprudence from the Cornell Law School after obtaining an impressive degree of four concentrations (philosophy, politics, economics, and law) from the University of Arizona. Diligent, caring, and competitive are just a few of the words that the San Diego born and raised Morrison describes himself as.
Prior to officially joining Thomas J. Henry Law as an attorney, Morrison worked for TJH as a summer associate. In this position, he amassed experience drafting initial complaints and responding to motions amongst other things. Morrison also formerly interned for Justice John M. Leventhal with the Supreme Court of the State of New York, Appellate Division, Second Department.
During his life away from the office, Morrison prides himself in being married to a 4th year medical student with the University College of Medicine in Phoenix and having an eventful, shadowed past as a rugby player with the University of Arizona.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas (pending)
- Cornell Law School, Ithaca, New York (J.D)
- University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona (B.A)
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND CIVIL ENGAGEMENT
- Member of the TJH inaugural Summer Associate Program.
- Former articles editor for the Cornell Journal of Law and Public Policy
- Managed team of law students on the Cornell Journal of Law and Public Policy