Attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law's Dallas Office
Ms. Jennifer Clayton is a trial attorney with more than 15 years of legal experience.
Ms. Clayton earned her Doctor of Jurisprudence at Baylor University School of Law, holds a Master of Fine Arts from Florida State Conservatory of Motion Picture, Television and the Recording Arts, and also holds Bachelor’s degrees in Theater and English from University of Alabama.
Prior to becoming an attorney, Ms. Clayton worked in Hollywood. Since completing law school, Ms. Clayton has worked both as a plaintiff’s attorney and a defense attorney representing clients in State and Federal courts. She is a highly qualified and versatile attorney with substantial experience in multiple areas of law and is exceptionally skilled in litigation and appellate law.
Ms. Clayton has managed cases from the initial stages of litigation through trial. She has prepared trial and litigation briefs and motions, drafted pleadings, conducted legal research, interviewed clients and witnesses, propounded and answered discovery, taken and defended depositions, and negotiated settlements.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- Baylor University School of Law, Waco, Texas (J.D.)
- Florida State Conservatory of Motion Picture, Television and the Recording Arts, Sarasota, Florida (M.F.A.)
- University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, Alabama (B.A./B.A)