Jonathan E. Buckley, Esq.
Attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law's Austin Office
Jonathan E. Buckley, Esq. earned his Doctor of Jurisprudence from City University of New York School of Law and holds a Bachelor of Science from SUNY at Stony Brook.
Prior to joining Thomas J. Henry Law, Mr. Buckley handled a child protective litigation docket of approximately 60 cases from inception to trial. He also handled a New York No-Fault Arbitration docket of approximately 10 to 15 hearings per day. During this time, he successfully defended Arbitration appeals.
Joining the firm in 2022, Mr. Buckley currently represents clients involved in personal injury matters, including car accidents, truck accidents, workplace accidents, and premises liability accidents.
Outside of his work as an attorney, Mr. Buckley is happily married to his wife, Nicole, who is also an attorney.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of New York
- City University of New York School of Law, Long Island City, New York (J.D.)
- Equality and Justice Practice Clinic
- Student Government, Secretary
- Law Review, Senior Staffer
- 2019 Public Interest Law Association Fellow
- State University of New York at Stony Brook, Stony Brook, New York (N.Y.)