Kandyce L. Palamarchuck
Attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law's San Antonio Office
Ms. Kandyce L. Palamarchuck completed her Doctor of Jurisprudence at Thurgood Marshall School of Law and also holds a Bachelor of Arts in Public Relations and Journalism from Texas State University. While in law school, Ms. Palamarchuck worked for two years with the Innocence Project conducting extensive research, identifying issues and new evidence, contacting experts, and assisting the senior attorney with exonerating wrongfully convicted prisoners throughout Texas. She also participated in The Prison Radio talk show discussing issues of interest to convicts and providing messages of support from family and friends to their loved ones behind bars.
Prior to joining Thomas J. Henry, Ms. Palamarchuck practiced in the areas of family law, criminal law, probate law, and personal injury law. Since joining the firm in 2018, Ms. Palamarchuck has focused her practice on the representation of clients injured in car accidents, trucking accidents, premises liability accidents, and workplace accidents.
Beyond her work as an attorney, Ms. Palamarchuck is happily married with three fur babies: Kloe, Nixon, and Dunkan. In her spare time, she enjoys playing and watching sports, attending live music and stand-up comedy events, and dancing in the rain.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- Thurgood Marshall School of Law, Texas Southern University, Houston, Texas (J.D.)
- The Innocence Project – Earl Carl Institute for Legal and Social Policy, Inc.
- Hispanic Law Student Association
- OutLaw Organization, Founding Member
- Texas State University, San Marcos, Texas (B.A.)
- Alpha Kappa Delta, International Honor Society
- Public Relations Students of America
CERTIFICATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- San Antonio Bar Association
- San Antonio Young Lawyers Association
- The Innocence Project
- Human Rights Campaign