Karen M. Zuckerman
Attorney Manager at Thomas J. Henry Law's Austin Office
Ms. Karen M. Zuckerman graduated with a Juris Doctor from the University of Houston Law Center. She also holds a master’s degree from Hofstra University and a bachelor’s degree from Rider University.
Prior to joining Thomas J. Henry Law, Ms. Zuckerman spent 20 years as owner and operator her own practice, where she oversaw all phases of pretrial and trial preparation, fact and legal investigation, strategic planning and risk assessment, and more. Initially based in Houston, Texas, Ms. Zuckerman re-located her practice to Austin in Fall of 2017. She also served in an “outside general counsel” capacity for several clients, providing them with legal services regarding corporate and litigation issues, establishing policies and guidelines for effective management, and resolving employment-related claims.
When not in the office, Ms. Zuckerman enjoys dinners out with her newlywed son and daughter-in-law. She also enjoys watching action, sci-fi, and spy movies, camping, and walking Austin’s nature trails with her handsome pug Bernie.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- University of Houston Law Center; Houston, Texas (J.D.)
- Cum laude
- Order of the Barons (Honor Society, Chief)
- Blakely Moot Court Competition (Finalist)
- Honor Court Magistrate; Teaching Fellow)
- Recipient of Faculty Award for Distinguished Service
- Hofstra University; Hempstead, New York (M.A.)
- Rider University; Lawrence Township, New Jersey (B.A.)