Attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law's Austin Office
Ms. Brock graduated with a Doctor of Jurisprudence from the University of Houston Law Center. She also holds a Bachelor of Arts and a Bachelor of Science from Louisiana State University.
During law school, Ms. Brock interned for a defender’s office in Harris Country where she gained hands-on experience examining evidence, conducting interviews, and preparing witnesses for direct and cross examinations. Ms. Brock also clerked for criminal defense, probate, and civil litigation firms while still in law school. Her responsibilities strengthened her knowledge of the field, her perseverance under pressure, and her passion for law.
After law school, Ms. Brock moved on to become an associate attorney at an office in Austin, Texas, where she continued to research legal matters, draft motions, and counsel clients.
Ms. Brock is a resourceful, self-motivated attorney determined to win positive outcomes for her clients. When not in the office, she is an avid sports fan, cheering on the New Orleans Saints and LSU Tigers.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- LSU Alumni Association
- University of Houston Law Center, Houston, Texas (J.D.)
- UHLC’s Blakely Advocacy Institute Mock Trial Team
- Student Bar Association
- Criminal Law Association – Founder, President
- Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana (B.A./B.S.)
- Delta Zeta, Sigma Chapter
- Order of Omega & Rho Lambda Honor Societies