Attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law’s Houston Office
Mr. Larry D. Dyess is an experienced trial attorney with over 30 years of experience in litigation. He has handled a wide range of personal injury cases, including maritime collisions, allusions, trucking and automobile collisions, premises liability, and medical malpractice. In addition, Mr. Dyess has represented numerous landowner and governmental entities in litigation. He also possesses extensive experience in multi-district litigation and class action cases, specifically in the areas of product liability, maritime law, and mineral law.
Mr. Dyess has recently completed publication for The Power and Potential of Generative Artificial Intelligence Integrated with Technology-Assisted Review Tools for Discovery in Federal Courts.
Beyond his work as an attorney, Mr. Dyess is an active volunteer at his church, serving as a teacher and member of several committees. He has also participated in numerous mission trips, organized by his church, where he dedicates his efforts to teaching others and making a positive impact.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Louisiana
- United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Temporary Emergency Court of Appeals
- United States District Court Eastern District of Louisiana
- United States District Court Western District of Louisiana
- United States District Court Middle District of Louisiana
- All State of Louisiana Courts
- Baylor University School of law (LL.M)
- Louisiana State University School of Law (J.D.)
- Louisiana State University (B. A.)