Attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law’s Corpus Christi Office
Ms. Loreanne Tostado was born and raised in South Texas. She graduated with a Juris Doctor from Texas Southern University Thurgood Marshall School of Law and a bachelor’s degree from the University of Texas Rio Grande Valley.
During law school, Ms. Tostado worked for a personal injury law firm, where she gained experience in all aspects of personal injury litigation, including depositions, discovery, motions, trial preparation, and client meetings. She also successfully competed in the Mock Trial Competition (semi-finalist) and the Oil and Gas Negotiations Competition (semi-finalist), and was a co-author of a published bankruptcy article.
Ms. Tostado decided to practice law because she is passionate about bringing justice for her clients. She believes it is important to be fair and unbiased, and she wants to help people experience that in their cases. She knows that being an attorney is more than filing paperwork with the court; it is a chance to represent someone who needs help.
Outside of work, Ms. Tostado enjoys spending time with her family and enjoying a variety of outdoor activities, such as going on long runs, practicing Pilates, and roller skating.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Southern University Thurgood Marshall School of Law, Houston, Texas (J.D.)
- 1L Mock Trial Semi-finalist
- Hispanic Law Students Association
- African Law Students Association
- Asian Pacific Indian Law School Association Member
- Oil and Gas Law Member
- Houston Young Lawyers Association member
- Race Judicata Officer
- The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley, Brownsville, Texas (B.S.)
- Dean’s List
- Biomedical Association Officer
- High Academic Achievement Scholarship
- Spanish (Native)
- Russian (Proficient)