Attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law's Austin Office
Mr. Luis Vasquez finished his Doctor of Jurisprudence at Western Michigan University-Cooley Law School after completing a bachelor of arts degree in government at University of Texas at Austin. He also holds a Master of Laws from the University of Texas School of Law.
Prior to joining Thomas J. Henry Law, Vasquez has worked as an attorney in Austin, handling matters pertaining to immigration law, family law, and criminal law. During this time, he successfully argued two cases which allowed two families to remain in the U.S. and was also able to help around 50 people get status in the America through family petitions.
Mr. Vasquez wished to work in personal injury for the same reason he worked in immigration law: to help people in their time of need. He believes he can make a positive difference in the lives of his clients and help them navigate through their time of crises. Mr. Vasquez is adamant about doing everything within his reach to make sure that happens.
Outside of being an attorney, Vasquez’s favorite hobby is scuba diving. He became certified at the great barrier reef in Australia and has been scuba diving for 6 years now. He truly enjoys viewing sharks in the water.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- Western Michigan University-Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan (J.D.)
- University of Texas at School of Law, Austin, Texas (LL.M.)
- University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas (B.A)
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Certificate of Merit in Immigration
- Certificate of Merit in Equities and Remedies
- Teaching Assistant in Equities and Remedies
- 2005-2006 Hispanic Business Student Association-Parliamentarian
- 2005-2006 Latino Leadership Council-Member
- Recipient of the MAC scholarship through the (Bernard Rapoport foundation)
- Pi Sigma Alpha (National Political Science Honor Society)