M. Reese Swincher
Attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law's San Antonio Office
Mr. M. Reese Swincher completed his Doctor of Jurisprudence at St. Mary’s University School of Law and holds a bachelor’s in political science from Texas State University.
Prior to joining Thomas J. Henry Law, Mr. Swincher gained legal experience working with the Texas State Senate as the Assistant Sergeant at Arms. In this critical position, he oversaw Senate meetings, prepared Senator bill books, and protected integrity of the 84th legislative session assemblies. Mr. Swincher also worked as a law clerk for several institutions. Swincher is a certified mediator and family law mediator to add to his list of accomplishments.
Beyond his work as an attorney, Swincher belongs to and partakes in a band called Crimes of Passion. He is also passionate about leadership and mentorship in his community.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas (J.D.)
- Texas State University, San Marcos, Texas (B.A.)
ORGANIZATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Theta Chi Fraternity Alumnus (Iota Upsilon Chapter Founding Father, President 2012)
- Interfraternal Council Representative; Judicial Chair; Interfraternal Council Representative; Alumni Board Chair
- Texas State University Alumni Association Member
- Hays County Political Organization Member
- Blinn College Student Government Alumnus Member (Student Body President, Vice President, Parliamentarian, Regional TJCSGA Vice President)
- YMCA U-12 Soccer Coach