Madison L. Speer
Attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law's Dallas Office
Ms. Madison L. Speer earned her Doctor of Jurisprudence from University of Massachusetts School of Law and also holds a Bachelor of Arts from University of Texas at Arlington.
Growing up, Ms. Speer enjoyed volunteering with programs and initiatives that directly helped others. While studying for her political science degree, Ms. Speer took some law classes and was instantly hooked. Ms. Speer quickly realized that pursuing a career in law would give her the opportunity to help people while also allowing her to work in a field she was passionate about and set her course to be become an attorney.
Since becoming an attorney, Ms. Speer has worked on cases involving a variety of legal matters, including child support, custody agreements, probation violations, bail hearings, and arraignments. Joining Thomas J. Henry Law in 2022, Ms. Speer currently focuses her practice on the representation of clients in personal injury matters, including car accidents, truck accidents, company vehicle accidents, and workplace accidents.
Outside of her work as an attorney, Ms. Speer enjoys reading, cooking, and spending time with family and friends. She also enjoys art, whether it be experiencing art created by others or making art of her own.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- University of Massachusetts School of Law, Dartmouth, Massachusetts (J.D.)
- Legal Association of Women, Vice President
- Criminal Law Society
- Family Law Society
- Federalist Society
- Mock Trial Team
- University of Texas at Arlington, Arlington, Texas (B.A.)
- Zeta Tau Alpha, Director of Member Enrichment
- Dance Ensemble, University Primary Company Member and Student Choreographer
- Texas Undergraduate Moot Court Association, Regional Semi-Finalist
- American Mock Trial Association, Attorney Participant
- Political Science Association, Deputy Registrar for Tarrant County
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Tarrant County Family Law Bar Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association