Marlayna “Marli” Milne
Attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law's San Antonio Office
Ms. Marlayna “Marli” Milne graduated with a Doctor of Jurisprudence from the University of Arkansas School of Law. She also holds bachelor’s degrees in political science and English literature from the University of Arkansas.
During law school, Ms. Milne externed with the legal departments of two Fortune 500 Companies where she gained hands-on experience reviewing contracts, conducting research, compiling information, and attending internal meetings. She also drafted memoranda for relevant legal issues, including regulations for federal motor carriers, independent contractors, and states.
Ms. Milne also clerked for civil litigation firms while in law school. Her tasks included drafting motions and pleadings, reviewing and summarizing discovery documents, and drafting civil pre-trial documents. While in this position, Ms. Milne was heavily involved in the discovery process for a complex antitrust case.
As a first-year student, Ms. Milne won her law school’s Negotiation Competition which gave her the opportunity to compete on her school’s traveling negotiation team. The experiences she had at home and abroad strengthened her passion for advocacy and sharpened her skills as a negotiator. Ms. Milne is driven, detail-oriented, and motivated to win positive outcomes for her clients.
When not in the office, she enjoys spending time with her husband and their golden retriever.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Arkansas
- Arkansas Alumni Association
- University of Arkansas School of Law; Fayetteville, Arkansas (J.D.)
- Winner of the Board of Advocates Negotiation Competition, Spring 2018
- ABA Traveling Negotiation Team, August 2018-May 2020
- Board of Advocates, Associate, August 2019-May 2020
- Dean’s List, Fall Semester, 2019; Spring Semester, 2019; Fall Semester, 2018
- 2L Representative, Women’s Law Society, August 2018-May 2019
- University of Arkansas; Fayetteville, Arkansas (B.A.)
- Mock Trial, Secretary and Team Captain of 30 students, 2015-2017
- Alpha Chi Omega, Delta Rho Sorority, 2014-2017