Attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law's Austin Office
Mr. Matt Mallett was born and raised in Austin, Texas. He received his Juris Doctor at the University of Texas School of Law. He also holds a Bachelor of Business Administration from Texas State University. During his time in school, he was a judicial intern for Federal Magistrate and for the 311th District Court for Harris County in Houston, Texas.
Mr. Mallett became an attorney to dedicate his career to helping better the lives of others. As being an attorney can be quite a tedious and demanding job, Mr. Mallett never backs down from a challenging task as he strives to be both compassionate and persistent when fighting for his clients.
Mr. Mallett has over five years of experience representing clients in civil litigation matters. He has knowledgeable experience in performing legal research and preparing memoranda. During the litigation process, he helps support his clients by compiling and organizing discovery documents throughout the review process. He also has experience in developing legal strategies, conducting legal research, and drafting motions in regard to preparing for his trials during litigation.
Prior to working at Thomas J Henry Law, Mr. Mallett served as a Special Prosecutor in justice of the peace courts as part of a volunteer attorney program for the Harris County District Attorney’s Office. He’s also worked at a number of accredited firms and has been admitted to practice law in court systems at the state and federal levels.
While Mr. Mallett is very much dedicated to his career, he appreciates spending his time outside of the office with his loving family.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- The University of Texas School of Law, Austin, Texas (J.D)
- South Texas College of Law, Houston, TX (J.D. Candidate)
- Texas State University-San Marcos, San Marcos, Texas (B.B.A.)