Attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law's Austin Office
Mr. Matthew Brunell earned his Doctor of Jurisprudence from Gonzaga University School of Law and also holds a Bachelor of Arts from Eastern Washington University.
Joining Thomas J. Henry Law in 2022, Mr. Brunell currently represents clients in personal injury matters involving car accidents, truck accidents, premises liability, and workplace accidents.
Mr. Brunell is also a former overseas basketball player and has coached basketball camps and clinics in five different countries.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Washington
- Gonzaga University School of Law, Spokane, Washington (J.D.)
- Former Gonzaga Law School Public Service Liaison
- Public Interest Law Grant Recipient
- Eastern Washington University, Cheney, Washington (B.A.)
- NCAA D1 Men’s Basketball Team