Michael S. Tucker
Attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law's Austin Office
Mr. Michael S. Tucker was born in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. He later moved with his family to Las Cruces, New Mexico, when he was about 14. After competing high school, Mr. Tucker attended Georgetown University in Washington, DC, earning a Bachelor of Arts in Government. He then went on to earn his Juris Doctor at Baylor Law School in Waco, Texas.
During law school, Mr. Tucker completed three internships that introduced him to legal research, case summaries, and evidence organization. After graduating, he worked as a personal injury attorney at a firm in Texas, taking and defending depositions, drafting motions and responses to summary judgment, and assisting with trial preparation for state and federal court cases.
Mr. Tucker enjoys his job because it is challenging, ever changing, and developing. He values the opportunity to help people during extremely difficult and stressful times in their lives.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- Baylor University, Waco, Texas (J.D.)
- Achieved Barrister in 2016 Strasburger Price Moot Court Competition
- Baylor Law Practice Court Program
- Georgetown University, Washington, DC (B.A.)
- D-1AA Football August 2009 – May 2011
- Patriot League Honor Roll for the 2009 – 2010 Season