Attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law's San Antonio Office
Ms. Myisha Lacey-Tilson graduated with her Doctor of Jurisprudence from the American University, Washington College of Law. This comes shortly after receiving magna cum laude with her bachelor degree of business administration in finance from Temple University. Ms. Lacey-Tilson defines herself as someone who is self-motivated with a strong work ethic and enjoys practicing the law.
Over the years, she has represented self-insured Fortune 500 corporations and educational institutions of higher learning and also has insured individual, corporate, and business clients in numerous complex personal injury cases in Pennsylvania federal and state courts. Her career history as a senior associate and solo practitioner has also helped her secure favorable settlements and verdicts on behalf of her clients.
Ms. Lacey-Tilson has also been crowned with the Super Lawyer’s Rising Star honor for several years.
In her spare time, Ms. Lacey-Tilson enjoys reading books and running marathon races. She has amazingly successfully completed the Philadelphia Marathon, Rock and Roll half-marathon, and 5k charity runs for the Philadelphia Bar Association and Autism Speaks.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Pennsylvania
- State Bar of New York
- State Bar of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- The American University Washington College of Law, Washington, District of Columbia (J.D)
- Temple University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (B.A)