Nicole U. Okeke-Oraeki
Attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law's Houston Office
Ms. Nicole U. Okeke-Oraeki is New York City born and Houston, Texas raised. She is of Nigerian descent and speaks her native dialect of Igbo.
Ms. Okeke-Oraeki earned a Bachelor of Science in psychology from Howard University in Washington, D.C. and a Master of Arts in Clinical Psychology with a concentration in Psychology in Education from Columbia University in New York City, New York. After college, Ms. Okeke-Oraeki worked as a domestic peace core member for AmeriCorps at the United Way of Greater Houston until she went on to pursue her law degree.
While in law school Ms. Okeke-Oraeki served as the Student Bar Association President and managing editor for the Journal of Race, Gender, & Poverty. She earned her Juris Doctor from Southern University Law Center in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, where she graduated with honors.
Shortly after law school, Ms. Okeke-Oraeki moved to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania where she worked as an Assistant District Attorney for the Philadelphia District Attorney’s office representing the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. She is admitted to practice law in the state of Pennsylvania and is a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association and the American Bar Association.
Ms. Okeke-Oraeki has also earned a Master of Laws in Trial Advocacy from Temple University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and has published an article entitled The Liability of a Liar: Rape, Lies, & Devastated Lives. She has a passion for advocating for underrepresented populations as well as individuals who are unable to fight for themselves.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Pennsylvania
– Temple University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (LL.M.)
– Howard University, Washington, D.C. (B.S.)
– Southern University Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana (J.D.)
- Graduated Top 10%
- Graduated Cum Laude
- University Dean’s List
- President of Student Bar Association
- Managing Editor of the Journal of Race, Gender, and Poverty
- University Student Ambassador
– Columbia University, New York City, New York (M.A.)
- PSI CHI (International Honor Society in Psychology