Attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law's Dallas Office
Mr. Olawale Adeogun is an experienced attorney who has represented many clients in the areas of family law, personal injury law, and contract disputes.
Mr. Adeogun graduated from the University of Pennsylvania Carey Law School in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He began his legal career in the United States as an intern with the Dallas District Attorney’s Office where he learned the rudiment of negotiation and trial law. He furthered his experience by joining seasoned law firms within the Dallas metroplex where he gathered courtroom experience and built his legal knowledge around personal injury law.
Mr. Adeogun is a licensed attorney in Texas and Nigeria. Since he joined the firm, he has shown his negotiation and dispute resolution skills. His clients have described him as an intelligent compassionate attorney who works with them to provide optimal legal solutions.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- University of Pennsylvania Carey Law School, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (L.L.M.)
- Duke Meritorious Scholarship Award
- Dean’s Meritorious Scholarship Award
- Nigerian Law School, Lagos, Nigeria (B.L.)
- Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye, Nigeria (L.L.B.)
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Punuka Attorney of the Year 2015