Attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law's San Antonio Office
Mr. Omar Juarez completed his Doctor of Jurisprudence at St. Mary’s University School of Law after completing his master’s degree at the Texas A&M International University.
Prior to joining Thomas J. Henry, Mr. Juarez accumulated career experience working in a variety of positions ranging from an attorney, assistant Jujitsu instructor, law clerk, and sales associate. Mr. Juarez has successfully worked with litigating at immigration court proceedings, interviewing clients in immigration detention facilities, and drafting motions in his career of law.
Beyond his work as an attorney, Mr. Juarez enjoys hunting, reading, and has great interest in Tort Law and practicing Jujitsu/Judo. He also truly loves spending time with his family, his two nieces in particular.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas (J.D.)
- Texas A&M International University, Laredo, Texas (M.A.)
- Texas A&M International University, Laredo, Texas (B.A.)
MEMBERSHIPS AND ACTIVITIES
- Saint Mary’s Law Health and Wellness Association Member