Attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law's San Antonio Office
Mr. Phillip C. Ripper holds a Juris Doctor from St. Mary’s University School of Law and a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Texas. While attending law school, Mr. Ripper worked with a number of law firms, gaining experience writing discovery motions and researching legal issues involving the American Disabilities Act, Workers’ Compensation law and Texas Vehicle Safety regulations.
As a litigation attorney, Mr. Ripper works alongside the firm’s senior litigators pursuing fair compensation for clients injured trucking accidents, auto accidents, workplace injury accidents, and premises liability cases.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas (J.D.)
- Recipient of the Patricia L. Scott Award
- National Champion of the Thurgood Marshall Federal Bar Association Moot Court Competition
- University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas (B.A.)
- Dean’s List
- Cross-Examination Debate Team