Rebecca A. Bromley
Attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law's San Antonio Office
Ms. Rebecca Bromley earned her Juris Doctor at The University of Kansas School of Law. She also holds a Bachelor of Business Administration from Texas A&M University.
During law school, Ms. Bromley worked as a law clerk for two organizations in San Antonio, where she completed extensive legal research and writing, monitored US regulatory developments, and interviewed and communicated with clients.
Later, Ms. Bromley’s studies took her overseas to London, where she worked for a rule-of-law organization for sixth months, generating working party reports to advocate legal policy to Parliament.
After returning to the US to complete her last semester of law school, Ms. Bromley worked as a law clerk at a public broadcasting service in Arlington, Virginia. There, she provided legal research to internal clients and benefited member stations around the world.
Ms. Bromley’s experience has given her a passion for law and diligence toward her clients.
When Ms. Bromley is not working, she enjoys spending time outdoors. She also loves musicals and other theater productions.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- The University of Kansas School of Law (J.D.)
- Participated in the Pepperdine University School of Law London Program during Fall 2018
- Texas A&M University (B.B.A.)
- Graduated cum laude
- Participated in the Southern Africa Business program
- Certificate in International Business from Texas A&M University, 2016
- International Collaboration Certificate from X-Culture, 2015