Attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law’s Dallas Office
Mr. Robert Moss was born in Anchorage, Alaska and grew up in Maryland. He received his Juris Doctor from the University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law, in Baltimore, and his Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Maryland, in College Park.
Mr. Moss originally wanted to become a history professor, but was inspired by an advisor to pursue a career in law. Since then, he has gained extensive legal expertise working at a variety of credible law firms, gaining experience in personal injury, consumer protection, and family law. He has also gained years of experience in trials, mediations, and hearings throughout the state of Texas.
Mr. Moss is considered by his clients to be meticulous, responsive, friendly, and patient. These qualities help him best assist his clients in navigating complex legal matters.
Outside of his work as an attorney, Mr. Moss is an avid college football fan and enjoys spending time with his beloved wife and their three dogs.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Maryland
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
- University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law, Baltimore, Maryland (J.D.)
- University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland (B.A.)
- University Honors Program