Robert P. Wilson
Attorney Manager at Thomas J. Henry Law's San Antonio Office
Mr. Robert P. Wilson joined Thomas J. Henry in 2015 after representing clients in his own firm for over twenty years. He graduated from Baylor University with a BBA in 1985 and Baylor Law School in 1986. Since that time, Mr. Wilson has successfully represented clients in both state and federal courts in Central and South Texas. These trials have included successful recoveries for his clients in cases involving personal injuries, auto accidents, and wrongful death. In addition, he has maximized the recoveries for individuals and small businesses in business-related litigation including fraud, breach of contract, defamation, legal malpractice, civil rights, and sexual harassment.
Mr. Wilson believes that success comes through a deep understanding of his client’s concerns, extensive preparation, and tenacity. In addition to his legal work, Mr. Wilson spends time traveling with his family to Africa where they engage in medical missions and orphan care in Liberia and Uganda.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Baylor University School of Law, Waco, Texas (JD)
- Baylor University, Waco, Texas (B.B.A.)