Attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law's Corpus Christi Office
Mr. Sam Bavafa completed his Doctor of Jurisprudence at St. Mary’s University School of Law and holds a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from York University. He also holds a Master of Law from SMU Dedman School of Law.
Prior to being licensed as an attorney, Mr. Bavafa worked as a paralegal in the field of State and Local Tax and Unclaimed property. Shortly after acquiring his license, he began working as a criminal defense attorney and engaged in motion practice and first chair and second chair trials.
Beyond his work as an attorney, Mr. Bavafa is a recreational swimmer, chess enthusiast, and volunteer at the Covenant House Toronto.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- SMU Dedman School of Law, Dallas, Texas (LL.M.)
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas (J.D.)
- York University, Toronto, Ontario, Canada (B.A.)
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND ACTIVITIES
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- San Antonio Criminal Defense Association
- Corpus Christi Criminal Defense Association