Spencer J. Breunig
Attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law's Corpus Christi Office
Mr. Spencer James Breunig began practicing law immediately after obtaining his Doctor of Jurisprudence in 2010. Since that time, he has handled all manner of legal matters, including personal injury, civil law, criminal law, business law, oil and gas law, and estate planning.
Mr. Breunig prides himself on developing new and innovative litigation strategies for the benefit of his clients. Further, Mr. Breunig works tirelessly to ensure that every strategy employed is sensible enough to be efficient and aggressive enough to be effective.
Mr. Breunig currently represents clients injured in auto accidents, company vehicle accidents, drunk driving accidents, premises liability accidents, trucking accidents, and workplace accidents. Outside of the office, Mr. Breunig is happily married with three children and is involved in worship at church.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- Bar of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- Massachusetts School of Law, Andover, Massachusetts (J.D.)
- American Constitution Society, MSL Chapter
- University of Massachusetts Lowell, Lowell, Massachusetts (B.A.)
- UMass Lowell History Club