Attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law's San Antonio Office
Mrs. Stephanie Alpizar is a dedicated and hardworking attorney who joined Thomas J. Henry Law’s San Antonio office in 2022.
Mrs. Alpizar received her Doctor of Jurisprudence from St. Mary’s University School of Law. While attending, she was a proud member and treasurer of the Juvenile Jurisprudence Association. She also has a Bachelor of Science in Finance from the University of Phoenix where she graduated with honors. Since starting her professional career, she has gained over ten years of extensive knowledge and legal experience working with the federal courts.
Ms. Alpizar is a Corpus Christi native – born and raised there. Outside of work, she enjoys spending her time with her lovely husband and her four boys.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- Mary University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas (J.D.)
- Dean Scholarship Recipient
- Juvenile Jurisprudence Association, Member and Treasurer (2019- 2020)
- University of Phoenix, Phoenix, Arizona (B.S.)
- Criminal Justice Clinic Spring 2022