Tomas P. Osuna
Attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law's San Antonio Office
Mr. Tomas P. Osuna completed his Doctor of Jurisprudence at Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law in Dallas, Texas and holds a Bachelor of Arts cum laude degree in Criminal Justice/Pre-Law from St. Mary’s University in San Antonio, Texas.
Beyond personal injury, Mr. Osuna has also worked on matters pertaining to family law, federal immigration law, and criminal law.
Outside of work, Mr. Osuna enjoys working out and hanging out with family & friends. He can speak English, Spanish, and French.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- SMU Dedman School of Law, Dallas, Texas (J.D.)
- Dean’s Scholarship
- Board of Advocates, member
- Hispanic Law Student Association, member
- St. Mary’s University, San Antonio, Texas (B.A.)
- Cum Laude
- Presidential Scholarship
- Student Government, Senior Senator