Warren R. Westberg
Attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law's Dallas Office
Joining Thomas J. Henry in 2021, Mr. Warren R. Westberg is an accomplished and tenacious trial lawyer with 30+ years of experience representing individuals, entrepreneurs, small businesses, and Fortune 500 companies in complex civil litigation. His reputation as a smart, tough, trial lawyer has been earned by winning cases and jury trials for individuals seeking justice with overwhelming odds against them, by representing small companies in predatory litigation brought by powerful competitors, and by representing corporations threatened by difficult and highly visible cases in hostile venues.
Prior to joining Thomas J. Henry, Mr. Westberg served as lead counsel in hundreds of major cases with a civil trial practice in areas such as general tort liability, product liability, Deceptive Trade Practices, business and partnership transactions, fiduciary duties, professional liability, and defamation. Mr. Westberg now focuses his practice solely on representing individual victims of corporate greed and negligence in cases involving car accidents, company vehicle accidents, trucking accidents, premises liability accidents and workplace accidents.
Mr. Westberg maintains a five-star AV-Preeminent peer-reviewed rating with Martindale-Hubbell which is the highest possible rating obtained entirely through peer-review. Mr. Westberg makes each client’s case his own cause striving to handle every matter as though it belongs to a close loved one. Mr. Westberg believes every client is entitled to dignity, respect, responsiveness, and the best possible result which can be achieved in their case.
In addition to practicing law, Mr. Westberg has served the community in various ways including serving as the immediate past President and Chairman of the Board of the Fairview Economic Development Corporation. He is happily married to a transplanted Canadian, and in his leisure time, enjoys spending time with his wife and two miniature dachshunds, traveling, and watching sports.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- University of Oklahoma, Class of 1987, J.D.
- Top 25% of class
- American Jurisprudence Award, Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- American Jurisprudence Award, Anti-Trust Law
- Oklahoma State University, 1984, B.S., Economics
- Shifting Litigation Risk By Offer of Settlement, Dallas Bar Headnotes, 2010
THOMAS J. HENRY LAW – DALLAS
Mr. Warren R. Westberg and our team of Dallas injury attorneys are located at 6031 Connection Dr #900, Irving, Texas 75039. We provide free walk-in case consultations Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 6:00pm. To start a consultation over the phone or to speak with your attorney, call 214-646-3953.